TruAmerica's core capabilities are focused on finding the right acquisition in the right market in order to meet needs of residents. That allows asset, construction, leasing, and property management proceses to deliver value for investors. A vertically integrated approach results in more opportunities aligned with investors risk-reward profiles, and the potential to deliver attractive risk-adjusted returns to investment partners.
TruAmerica’s value-add platform is grounded in sound institutional-quality investment strategies and adheres to sensible underwriting principles. This allows the company to capture opportunities in apartment markets that feature high demand and a constrained supply of new rental housing options. Those factors help drive durable cash flows as properties rapidly and fully lease-up.
TruAmerica constantly seeks new acquisition opportunities in key markets. Its strong deal-sourcing relationships grant it preferred access to available properties and portfolios, often before they come to market.
- Class B suburban, garden-style communities
- Value-Add Approach Highlights:
- Accretive Interior Renovations
- Accretive Exterior Improvements
- Exterior Deferred Maintenance
- Operational Improvements
- In-House Construction and Asset Management Capabilities drives efficient, detailed and targeted decision making and execution of the strategy across all stages of the investment lifecycle